Human Rights and Equality
Wednesday 22nd June 2016
12.30pm to 5.00pm
Improve or refresh your knowledge and understanding of Human Rights. SCoD is providing a friendly learning environment to explore the issues that surround Human Rights in daily life.
- What are Human Rights?
- Develop ideas and knowledge on why human right are important.
- What are the principles of Human Rights?
- How does a ‘rights based approach’ differ from a ‘needs based approach’
- How do the principles of human rights apply to your life and work life.
- Human Rights apply equally and cover civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights.
- Tools to deliver and evaluate – the HRBA and FAIR Approach